Call For Abstracts:
WAD 2017 will be accepting abstracts for podium and eposter presentations during the meeting. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to interesting case reports and case series. All abstracts have to be submitted online on www.isamumbai.in/wad2017
Submission will start from : 01st August, 2017
Submission Deadline : 15th September, 2017
- Only registered users can submit abstracts.
- ISA membership and Dr G S Ambardekar Society membership is must for abstract submission.
- All Abstracts are to be submitted online.
- During the online submission process, you will be asked to enter the presenting author, the presenting author’s contact information and the names and email addresses of all co-authors.
- Please ensure the email address of the presenting author is accurate, as this will be the sole method of communication regarding acceptance.
- There is a limit of 500 words for each abstract.
- No images or tables can be uploaded for the submission.
- You will receive an email confirmation of each submission.
- Abstracts can not be edited after submission.
- Abstracts are reviewed & graded in a blind fashion by WAD 2017 committee members.
- All Abstracts must be provided in English.
- Once you register for the conference you shall receive an email confirmation of the conference. The same email shall have your user word and password required to submit the abstracts. Email confirmation will be sent within 4 to 5 days of registering for the conference and is not real time as confirmation is sent on clearing of cheque.
How to Submit Abstract:
- Register for conference by sending form to conference secretariat.
- You shall receive an email confirmation confirming your registration. The same email will have your user word and password required to submit the abstract.
- The email confirmation will be sent within 4 to 5 working days after sending your registration form and is not real time.
- Log on to www.isamumbai.in/wad2017 and go to abstract section of the website enter your user word and password and submit the abstract.
- You shall receive an auto confirmation which is system generated on submitting your abstract.
- Please mention your valid email ID as further communication will be only on email.
- In case you face any difficulty submitting the abstract please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podium presentations must be presented in English in PowerPoint Format. The allotted time for the presentation is 8 mins with 2 mins for discussion.
- E-posters must be presented in English in PowerPoint format and can have maximum 8 slides. Time allotted is 5 mins with 2 mins for discussion.